Re: Where Are The Audio Gamers?

Hello. I think that audio games need to somehow be brought to certain standards. not everyone on this forum speaks English. I'll admit I use a translator. and sometimes very good quests are released with excellent voice acting, but unfortunately my knowledge of the language is not always enough to understand what it is about. it would be nice if the games made text translations of the actors' phrases by pressing a certain key. it is clear that the developers will not do the dubbing. and why. maybe someone from the developers will read my post and in some of the games or series of games this will be implemented.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : PitchBlack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Talpaiute via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : spay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector