Re: Where Are The Audio Gamers?

Hi,

I know I am a bit late to this Topic, but here goes:
@12: Seriously? You just come through as discouraging by saying that in my opinion.
@28: I know that Translation into many languages won't be possible through any other way, but I personally don't like TTS Voices as characters in games (except for Maybe menu voicing).
I think that good Audio is as important as good Gameplay because horrible Audio can make a game with top-class mechanics unbearable to Play while a game with great Audio and bad mechanics isn't enjoyable either.
About reaching audiogamers: I think you'll reach most audiogamers through this Forum and Twitter.
For Messaging platforms like WhatsApp there is not much you can do except encouraging People to spread the word About your game.
That's all for now, I'll post again if anything else Comes to my mind.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : PitchBlack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Talpaiute via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : spay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector