What can I do in Swamp multiplayer mode?

I bought an account a few days ago. The problem is, I don't know exactly what to do first. I started doing quests, but for some reason I couldn't complete them. The question is: can I get back to them after I close the app?
For now, I kill zombies on the map, but I don't find anything so spectacular, as many say it would be. Am I losing anything? I mention that I am at level 3.
I understand that in multiplayer mode I can socialize, but there are not many players and they are all busy killing creatures. I answer when I have questions, but technically it is not possible to have a long discussion (I'm not complaining, I just wrote this for those who would have come up with this argument).
What do you do in addition?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Talpaiute via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jimmy69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : haily_merry via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Talpaiute via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ciri via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rastislav Kish via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Talpaiute via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DJEPIC via Audiogames-reflector