Re: What can I do in Swamp multiplayer mode?

Hello,
@1: multiplayer in Swamp is based on developing your character and exploration.
As a newbie in the online version, you can only move around in the first map, collect weapons, ammo etc.
When you reach level 8, you are allowed to enter the second map, and get cooler weapons and more interesting experience. This is one of the many things I like on Swamp, fighting with a benely on the train station is much, much different from climbing to the roof and sniping zombies from distance, or raiding bowling with a hammer.
After some time, you'll be allowed to visit the first floor of the hospital. You can find very interesting things there, such as Vulcan minigun or shield, but you'll have to intensively fight for each of them.
And so it continues, every map has its specific terrain, strategy, tactics you can or can't use, dangerous and calm places, just freely walking around them, fighting and getting rewarded is something you can't do in the singleplayer mode.
For some reason, I personally find playing offline quite boring compared to playing online, even if I'm alone on the server.
Multiplayer simply feels more realistic, with the always present threat of losing everything, if you get killed.
I usually don't play quests, I simply go freely where I want to, something, that is so complicated in the real world for us...

Best regards

Rastislav

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Talpaiute via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jimmy69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : haily_merry via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Talpaiute via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ciri via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rastislav Kish via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Talpaiute via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DJEPIC via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Talpaiute via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DJEPIC via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Talpaiute via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rastislav Kish via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mmaslo1124 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rastislav Kish via Audiogames-reflector