Re: What can I do in Swamp multiplayer mode?

Hello,
@9: killing zombies is a rather broad term I'd say. The fun is not in the fact, that you're killing zombies, but rather in the way you have to do it.
It's not a big deal in singleplayer, as you can always simply pull out vulcan minigun with almost unlimited ammo and kill everything nearby, I have once defeated about 200 zombies in this way.
But multiplayer is not like this. Even if you manage to get vulcan from the first floor of hospital and manage to return alive, you still won't be able to use it as your primary weapon, because ammos for it are very expensive and the machinegun uses really a lot of them.
So, you'll usually stick to cheaper weapons, my favourite are Benely and AA12 (if i have one), but various people have various tastes, some like crossbows with arrows and some prefer mp5 or something of that style.
And crossing multi3 with benely is a completely different thing from shooting the way through with vulcan.
One must know the environment and use some tactics to survive, and this is the very entertaining part of Swamp. There are many places which one can discover, for example, after few years of playing Swamp and fighting on all maps upto multi3, I've found out, that Klaimart has a fortress. yikes
Swamp combines fps fighting with space exploration in a fantastic way, so one can fight zombies and discover various hidden places at the same time.

Plus, there are events on the server. Or at least, I know they used to be, I don't know the current situation as lately I didn't have much time for playing games of any kind.
For example, the last Halloween event I remember was really funny.
Everyone had just basic equipment for the action and was starting with no reputation. A crate was spawned in the church on multi1, it was a pumpkin lucern if I remember right. When someone took it, everyone got super weapons such as vulcans, mg4, ak47 etc. and some ammo. After some time, may be 20 seconds, a really, really huge wave of zombies spawned on the map, chasing the person with the pumpkin. If he / she managed to get it to safezone, he / she has won and got a reward. i don't know what it was, I don't even remember whether someone actually brought it back.
The zombie wave was really huge and probably unbeatable on free space, it was a bit better in buildings.
But it was definitely funny.

Best regards

Rastislav

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : haily_merry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Talpaiute via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ciri via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rastislav Kish via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Talpaiute via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DJEPIC via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Talpaiute via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DJEPIC via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Talpaiute via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rastislav Kish via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mmaslo1124 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rastislav Kish via Audiogames-reflector