Re: learning braille music

I'm an avid Braille music Reader and I use things like Dodasis music Braille Editor and stuff like that, even my QWS programme to edit the notes, and then I can make Vocaloid and non-vocaloid products with it. The possibilities are endless with today's technology, but I do agree that one must understand how print music is read, or for that matter, how to notate music verbally. I couldn't read music Braille before because I could not understand the general principle involving reading music in general. That's why people get the impression that it is confusing, when in truth they are not motivated to learn it.