Re: Why do so many people use Sendspace and what is so great about it?

As someone who has spent five years on a computer, it is hard for me to change my mind when I have have been using something for a long time. I'll tell you this much. I have a free Dropbox account and I have 9.5 GB, and I got all of that by referring people to Dropbox. It sounds to me that Send Space is more of a rival than anything, because there is always going to be two sides to situation. I don't think that we will ever, if at all possible, reach a time in history when we would have the sole manner of sharing files, like the Cloud and such, because as always, it's all about making money,a nd not providing good enough satisfaction to the end user.
Going back to my first statement, we find it difficult for us to change our minds the older we get, since we get accustomed to things, even with the changes that come and go with what we use. In my case, I use dropbox, and I intend to use Dropbox no matter what. Some of you may have used something other than Dropbo x, and you might find that it works best for you, so you would feel different about that as well.
For future reference, it would be helpful for people who are not IT fans to expand, if at all possible what things like DMCA means. Of course, the end-user is at liberty look up such terms, but I thought I might point that out.