Re: The Vale (final?) Demo

I really don't understand why people think it's unrealistic that she knows how to use a weapon. Sure, in the medieval setting, most people wouldn't have allowed it, but her uncle is just one person. And that one person wants Alex to be able to defend herself, if it's ever needed.
I am a completely blind person, and have been taught how to shoot a gun. I've target shot multiple times, and am actually pretty good at it. If someone were ever to break into my house and threaten me, I feel confident that I could defend myself just fine.
You can do a lot more with your ears than most people realize.