Re: a small concern about the public record of disciplinary action

Erm here's the thing though. I wouldn't advocate for a total ban of simter, because he, still brings up valid points. Sure, he may have underline motives and tarnishes his original points, into, well, this, but unlike deathstar, he doesn't embody that level of general gloomyness and just all round negativity. Honestly, that's why more people supported deathstar being baned, because she carried all her rag through out the forums. IE, the BTS topic, airpuck, the QC topic, this one, the diiscord/skype topic I made a while back, and I could go on and on and on. I'd rather simter be given a 6 month ban or something, but hey, 'm not a mod. Honestly, 'm glad that giant storm cloud has been remoed off the forums. I'm sure many people can agree that deathstar was a major driiving force in forum negatiivity oof late

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : supremekiller via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : supremekiller via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : supremekiller via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : supremekiller via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : supremekiller via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Dgleks via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Sovs via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Simter via Audiogames-reflector