Re: a small concern about the public record of disciplinary action

Moderation:

Simter, consider this an official warning. At this point, you're being 100% problematic and 0% productive. You've ventured far into character assassination territory, and are clearly continuing to post here for no other reason than to stir up trouble and generate negative discourse. We've let it go for a while, but it stops now.

I'm not simply referring to 1 single post either. the majority of your posts within this thread take aim at Jayde in an attempt to personally discredit his character, and others were also aimed at the administration team as a whole. You asked for links to be posted in the disciplinary action topic; Jayde agreed to do so. You then continued to insinuate that his becoming frustrated with baseless accusations implies some sort of guilt, and then implied that after he had changed his style to mostly include links, it must be because your previous assertion was correct.

While we don't have a problem with members raising legitimate concerns in a mature and respectful fashion, your continued attempts to fuel the fire will not be tolerated. Every staff member/contributor is here on a volunteer basis. No, we're not looking for ways to wreck your life. No, we're not scouting for opportunities to punish individuals unfairly and quietly so that our decisions aren't questioned. This sort of behavior only contributes to creating a "them versus us" atmosphere, which is far from the message that we intend to convey.

With that being said, we are now invoking the community failure clause. You are being placed on community watch for six months. Should you feel the need to continue engaging in negative and destructive behavior during this period, it will result in a one year ban. This is your last warning.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : supremekiller via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : supremekiller via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : supremekiller via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Dgleks via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Sovs via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector