Re: Introducing you to my antique clocks

@Dardar Yay, another clock lover! Yeah, a grandfather clock is the one type of clock I can't quite get for myself yet, sadly... Not so much for price, as you can find plenty of people wanting to get rid of them for next to nothing nowadays, but because my space can't accommodate one. I currently live on the third floor of my parents' place, which my father recently converted into a studio type thing. It's a lovely space, and fortunately my clock chimes aren't really audible downstairs... But because of the sloped ceilings, fitting any tall clock in here just can't happen, assuming we can get it up here in the first place. As far as grandfather clocks being readable... A lot of them are, depending on the make and style. Often times antique clock dials have either engraved or raised numerals, so all you have to know is how to read a clock face to know, at least within a few minutes, what time it is. Most of the dials on my clocks even have five-minute marks on the dial, making them even easier to read. Also, I'm now quite curious about what brand of clock you have...

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MyDearWatson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : chrisnorman7 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Locutus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Locutus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Locutus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jimmy69 via Audiogames-reflector