BK games

Hi.
I have heard a lot of discussions on these games but have never tried them myself due to worrying about how hard sorting out translating etc would be. I like my games easy to set up as I am a simple person at heart.
Games are meant to be fun not a pain in the neck before even starting.
However I am now running out of games to play and am wondering if taking the plunge would be less painful than I believe.
So I have a few questions.
1. Is it worth playing all 3 in order or are any of them not worth bothering with?
2. Is setting each u o woe in English possible and simple?
3. If it is possible to play them in English fully how does one go about doing this?
4. Are they free and where do I get hem from?
5. Are the read me’s in English?
I think that is all for now.
Thanks for any responses.