Re: Getting very annoyed with windows eight and speech.

Hi.
I get this message when trying to update windows eight.1.

Sorry, this update has been blocked by your system administrator.

Sorry, this update isn’t available for your PC, or you might be running an edition of Windows that doesn't support updating from the Store. Learn more.

Sorry, you can't install the update because it isn't supported by your computer's CPU. More info.
Download

You can keep working while the update is downloading. We'll let you know when it's time for the next step.

Download size: 3.62 GB

Publisher: Microsoft

Copyright: 2013 Microsoft

So should i stilt do it and will it really make a difference weather I do or not? Pluss narator works fine. I've realised. So Hmm I don't know what's going on, and i tried the reg 32 thing  but no luck.