I have a fiew problems with entumed

hello guys
so I was playing game madness interactives grave of redemptions, then I thought: why not play some entumed? I decidded to start over from floor one and download the game from the blind games website: after I have downloaded the setup: I run it: i choes what folder I want to install into and hit install: after it reaches 100 percent it says unavaylable and the set up freezes: I have no choice but the close the setup: so I go into the games folder and click the entumed.exe file but it never ran: it never made errors it; just did nothing: how can I fix this?