Re: I have a fiew problems with entumed

hay guys: so I tested an idea: thanks to post number 2
I installed 1.2j of entombed: it ran good: then I decided to test some stuff in entombed 1.05b; and I decided to download the setup from blind-games.com, I installed it and decided to run it: it doesnt launch, run for second time, no launching: then I visited the discution group and brouzed threw some topics: I clicked in the entombed not launching topic: I red some answers and learned that I was missing the microsoft sql server compact: I visited microsoft.com and downloaded v4.0 sp1: I installed it nd try to run entombed: still not working, then I uninstalled and installed it again, still no hope, I did the same thing again but there is litteryly nothing when i click on the entombed.exe in v1.05b: what should I do: I really want to test those things I fownd

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : staticmaster via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : staticmaster via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : staticmaster via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : staticmaster via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : angarag via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : staticmaster via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : staticmaster via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector