Re: Sad to read this

Here is one point no one has brought up though. I'm neutral  in this whole trump versus biden debate, so I'll be going back and forth  from those against trump to those in favor.
For those against trump,
If the indications when trump was not the president was anything to go by; and a clear picture of trump was starting to form back then; then why did people vote for him in the first place, when already knowing, or seeing; how he was beforehand? In that sence, you've made your bed, and must now lie in it, however harsh this might sound. My point is, from  his passed actions, to those saying trump is evil; and yes, i'm neutral anyway since i'm not american; but to those saying trump is evil; his behavior would have been visible long before he took the presidency. Or, was it once he took power, that he showed his true colors? To be frank here; I doubt it. His nature would have been visible to people  before he took the presidency. Therefore, if you already felt or knew, that he wouldn't be a good choice... why vote for him at all?
I recognize that, far as I know, hilary had one the popular vote, and yet trump was elected. What one should be wundering therefore is why? Why despite hilary apparently winning the popular vote, did trump still win, especially if one where to take  his history into account. The thing is, something deeper is going on, as one would see by the 2016 elections results. I mean, by looking at trump's history, it should have been obvious that he wasn't a good choice; and yet. He. Got. Chosen, previous history be damned. One must ask himself, why? If the 2016 elections are anything to go by here; the same thing that happened in that election; will; or might;  happen again in these elections;  popular vote will be ignored or bypassed, and... same result as last time. Again, i'm nutral, as I said, however, i'm surprised no one has stopped and thought of this. knowing this man's history... it should have been obvious he wasn't a good choice.
That was for the ones saying trump is bad, evil, whatever you might call it. However on the other hand,
Some people are saying that the echonomy has been better under trump. Is it true? Fuck if I know; as I don't live there. That, however, is the other side of the coin, as it stands.
Way I look at it to put it as a analogy. Switching to the side of those against trump with this,
You have a pitbool who you know is aggressive. Having the knowledge of said pitbull beeing aggressive or having the tendency to be aggressive, would you release or take the animal into a place with, say, children, and when the dog eventually attacks someone... You will say what. You knew said pitbull had aggressive tendencies, so then why in the heck did you brought it into a place where someone could have very well gotten injured or killed?
Picture trump as the pitbull, and the people as the owner of the pitbull. That's where i'm getting at with my first paragraph of this post. If people knew that trump wouldn't be a good choice,  in said case, he wouldn't have been allowed to run for president in the first place, if people say he is this bad. If you had said knowledge he was like this, you wouldn't have allow him to run for president in the first place, at least if you claim he is this evil and unsuited for the presidency as you say he is.
Once again going to the other side of the coin, for those pro trump,
The people who are for trump have said the echonomy is better than it was before at least, or is improving at least. Is this true, and how was it better than say, when obama was president, or others before trump? Again, i'm asking this as i'm not living in the U.S.
Moving on though, we don't know who will win, so until then all this is shitslinging from one side to the other trying to prove that one side is right, and how the other one isn't, and in my opinion its just causing people to get riled up, and the truth is, you guys can all argue until all of you are blue in the face, but chances are your not going to change anyone's mind with this. That beeing said, in  the end, this is something the US citizens have to vote on, not us, the outsiders. Wether your for or against trump, if your not a citizen of the U.S, you cannot vote anyhow, this is beyond your control. As much as some of you might want trump to win or lose, its not your matter to decide, as much as you might wish it were. In the end, only the U.S people can decide here, what the outsiders, yes, including myself in this group as i'm not a U.S citizen, all we can do is speculate and give our point, but we cannot in anyway, vote or affect this in any way, so yeah. To put another analogy,
You have a friend who is going to have a baby and for x or y reason, she decides to abort it. While you might be against this, and you can try your damndest to convince her to keep the baby, or not abort it; that's all you can do; give your opinion, or your, say, in the matter. Whether said friend takes your advice and opinion into account and decides weather to abort or not; is, in the end, up to her, however hard you might try to dissuade her from aborting the baby. In the end, the final decition, will be her's, and her's alone.
All of that aside though, does every single topic has to turn into a cluster fuck? I mean, this topic was talking about police, and the case where they shot a 13 year old. And somehow, and typically; this ended up turning into, as I called it; shitslinging. I'm honestly wondering, what's next? If these days people take the slightest excuse to make everything about politics, what's next? When someone posts or talks about God, will people take this as an excuse to start slinging shit, on how I'm right, my religion is right, your wrong, this god is the only god, your worshiping a falce god, etc? I for one, am disgusted at this kind  of attitude and behavior, where people take the slightest excuse or opening in whatever topic it might be, to drag politics or whatever subject it might be,  into said topic, and for what? Are we really so selfish that politics, as an example, is worth more than life, in this case?   its sad and sickening, how a topic such as, how a 13 year old got shot because of a policeman, turned into this. This topic wasn't about politics to begin with, so why drag it in and provoke a verbal diarrhea  shitstorm? This was not the plce to drag politics, this was a topic meant to talk about a case about a child getting shot and give our opinions as to said case, but to see that, turned into, this? Shame.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : electro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mario navarro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kjsisco via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector