Re: Peculiarities in A Hero's Call

Yes, I agree about the choices. Have you ever watched videos or looked up the game Soma? It's a philosophical horror game with many choices, but not a single choice changes anything in the later game. It's the only game where I feel this approach works really well, because then you can have your own thoughts about what you have just done without the game forcing some moral onto you by showing you consequences of your choice. It's a really great game, I highly recommend it.