Re: can anyone get me started with mushclient

Right. It's something to do with when the semicolon gets processed. I tried a thing but it didn't work, then I realized why. I tried to remove all semicolons from each line as LineGet is called on it. I replaced them with a newline, but it still happens when you encounter strings in the wild. It seems like it's coming into contact with tts_interrupt from MushReader, and that's where I can't really trace it any further.

To be honest, I don't command stack much in MUDs. The ones I play don't forbid it per se, but they make it not worth your while to do so, since it would most likely interrupt a previous action. I'm specifically talking about crafting and the like. Basically, if it's a process where I feel command stacking can be used over and over again, I make a script as long as it isn't forbidden in the rules.

Thinking further, it may have something to do with Execute. Since that instructs MushClient to use it's processor on the line. This may be fixed by changing all Execute  commands to calling the scripts that the alias calls anyway.

Since I rarely use this, it really isn't worth my while to dig into it any further.