Sharing something very interesting

We all know what audio graphs are, but I've never seen such a nice implementation of this concept with such an easy to access interface. I hope that they really take it forward and get us a product wherin we can just feed in our graphs, and it will help us to learn graphs. This project can be accessed at:
https://accessiblegraphs.org/view/index … ynthesizer
The project website is:
https://www.accessiblegraphs.org/?lang=en
I just stumbled across this thing while I was reading the NVAccess InProcess page of 7th september.