Re: Sharing something very interesting

yeah. To be honest I don't know why, but no one has actually managed to beet Mathtrax.  It's not the most flexible thing or even particularly generally applicable, but in terms of producing comprehensible graphs, it wins.  If I  recall correctly, size of the field and resolution/speed were all configurable as well.

For some reason everyone who tries at this stuff fails.  Also, having this in the browser isn't going to be useful to those of us who actually do real work with this stuff: you need to be able to connect it to the software/simulation you're running.  That's also why I haven't touched Mathtrax since high school.  Maybe one day I'll pick up my efforts at producing something again; it would have been nice if I could have gotten funding from the Holman prize but they went off and funded a bunch of inspirational stories for the most part, instead of those of us who wanted to produce lasting projects.