Re: Selling VG Storm licences

@Rich_Beardsley, the ridiculousness or otherwise of Aaron's prices wasn't what I meant.

what I mean, is that if I bought a game license for say ten pounds, at most I could only sell it for the same ten pounds, since why would people bother paying more for a license from me, than from the developer.

If I sold it for five pounds, then I have just effectively thrown away five pounds of my money and got nothing in return.

The only way this sort  of transaction would make any sense, was if I disliked the game so intensely that I would rather get back part of what I paid for it than continued to own it, and even then, it is a very convoluted way of trying to get what would be at best a partial refund, even assuming that it is actually reasonable to do so under the terms of the license.