Re: So i've saw the trailer for hogwards legacy and... Its amazing!

Just don't put all your eggs in one basket. Maybe eat a few, and hide the rest. I know what it's like to dream for a playable Harry Potter game it only wounds the heart. I know the logistics of taking something built and stripping it down. I think what everyone is saying is contact them. Tell them about game accessibility. Tell them how much it sucks we can't play it. That email could do some good sure! But also protect yourself because it could just end up in a trash bin.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Deucalion via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Gaki_shonen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : stasp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Berenion via Audiogames-reflector