Re: So i've saw the trailer for hogwards legacy and... Its amazing!

Contacting them is never a bad idea, that's not the point. The point is that you can't just "enable" accessibility. This game either has it already built in, which I highly doubt, or they'd need to rewrite much of their already existing code, not to mention the huge amount of testing this will take. This is not like Code 7, where a text to speech module and a few alternate puzzle behaviors were enough to get great accessibility, and even that was often complicated I guess. No, this is an open world title. We never had a mainstream open world game with accessibility. Meaning, they can't even get advice in how to do that from earlier games. We could get a kind of playable game if they agree to program speaking menus, but the chances that they'll say: "Oh you're totally right, we will do one or two years extra of programming and testing so that you blind people can also play our game." are near zero. That sounds pessimistic like hell, but sadly, everything else would be a miracle. But sometimes miracles happen, right.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : stasp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Berenion via Audiogames-reflector