Re: Blind Quest 2 - The Frost Demon Now Available

@KenshiraTheTrinity I really love narrative in all of its form and personally I love when there’s a good main story and some side quest help to have a more clear vision about the protagonist, antagonist or the world. Surely this is not easy to do and sometime it’s better focus on one thing, because if the main story is short or weak all the story is worthless, but on the other side it’s nice follow the path away from the main road.

Telling an adventure by dividing all the narration into small dialogues or describing elements of the world is a fun, but sometimes difficult, challenge. After all, telling a story in a non-canonical way is always more complex than writing "simply" in prose, but even following a fragmented narrative isn't as simple as following a linear book.
A good story told in the wrong way loses its effectiveness, it's not that exciting anymore, in fact I’m pretty happy when people tell that they appreciate Blind Quest’s story, I don’t know for sure if I could write a coherent tale in this way. lol

@mata

Spoiler

Near the winter shaman’s location, there’s a map called just “The pond”.
In there you can find the “Silver Plant” searching the “pond” object.
I hope I was accurate enough.
Otherwise I can also write you the directions to follow starting from Snow Idol.