Re: a universal android emulator for PC?

Ok, thanks, I do have Bluestacks installed on my computer, tried to play a game with it before, but only partially succeeded at it.

But that is irrelevant now, it still may serve well for my purpose this time, even without those adjustments you mentioned, but please instruct me how to use it right:

Namely, there is a certain application, (app), I wish to download and install with it.

However, whenever I open the Google store to download it from, (it is free), it says I have no devices, so my download gets prevented.

This happens even when I run and keep Bluestacks in the background, while as far I know it should add a virtual mobile device, but it isn't happening.

So please explain to me how to actually use that emulator.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : igggggoreha via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : arturminyazev via Audiogames-reflector