Re: a universal android emulator for PC?

No, whenever I visit the store, regardless if I start my browser or Bluestacks 1st, it keeps saying how I have no device added, so now I must manually add some virtual device somehow it seems...

Or is there a file in the Bluestacks directory for that?

As if I remember I managed to do this in the past, and did add some Samsung or Nokia type virtual smart phone, but I cannot remember how I did it, was quite a long time ago...

Edit:
I managed to google out, how I am supposed to find the settings, and there some device profile option, there I can add a virtual device, the only problem is Bluestacks doesn't seem to be NVDA accessible at all, after it loads in, all I can do is trying to exit it with alt+f4, that is the only case I can hear the options "close" or "return" to Bluestacks, closing it won't work at all btw, I have to restart my whole system in order to get rid of the running emulator.

Hell, I even tried to blindly move my mouse and click on some options I can hear, but even then they simply won't open, at all.

I remember this was the case earlier too, (although I somehow managed to add a virtual device back then), so I actually wonder why you guys claim Bluestacks to be screen reader, especially NVDA accessible.

Can it be my Windows 10 system causing this accessibility problem?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : igggggoreha via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : arturminyazev via Audiogames-reflector