Re: What do you think about the Corona virus conspiracy theories?

@Accman: You say there's no way out but are you sure about that? Why do you think the REcording Revolution is going stronger than ever right now, and why maybe you should try their membership and then go for $60 a year? Simple. Being a musician online is nowhere near as fulfilling from an adrenaline standpoint, but I'll be damned if it doesn't generate income to a degree. Ok, so maybe it isn't exactly what you were doing before, that's fair. But you're saying you haven't tried:
1. Getting an online profile set up and becoming a session musician for folks online?
2. Selling on Bancamp?
3. Doing online streams, with Patreon's help (failing its god-awful inaccessibility in some areas).
I am not saying any of this stuff is guaranteed to work, but if nothing else, it will be something. I wil say that my main income right now is as a web dev, but I have done projects for folks that have raked in some good cash. If you put yourself out there, start off small and start off in your circle perhaps, you might be able to grow a client base. Consider giving Airgigs a try.
Either way. None of this, absolutely none of this is worth denying the fact the virus is a clear and present threat, denying the fact this was mismanaged, claiming we need to get on with life, the hell with everyone and everything that we risk because of it, virus gonna virus, you name it.