Re: Any way to play the VIP gameszone games for free?

@49, I respectfully disagree.
Yes these rules need to be set out, but what happends when someone was too young to play these games?
In the case of vip, You could only register on 3 computers I believe, and even if I still had my key it wouldn't be usable now.
I think another good example would be rale racer.
As for damage, I think that what the developer did by not only not selling their games, but also rendering lisence keys invalid would cause a lot more damage for them than it would for the archive.
Their argument would be considered null and void, simply because they didn't think to let anyone know that they would be disappearing from the face of the net.
In the case of vip, I highly doubt they will be coming back any time soon, and as for RR, I don't think he gives a shit about his game.
If he did, he would try to at least give people the ability to purchase, and if not that he would allow you to at least register your copy with the key that you bought.
If none of those were possible, he should at least say that he isn't able to do anything about it.
Just my opinion.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Quasar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Deucalion via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rings2006 via Audiogames-reflector