Re: Any tips for dealing with lonelyness?

@4 I forgot to mention i'm home schooling since i starwted elementary school, so basicaly i've been home schooling for my whole lif. I was considering going to school to meet someone, but i guess i wont. My mum told me the safe, that when i'll be older i'll find more people.
I remember back when i was like 11 i meet a guy who was a coder or just great at computer related stuff, and he was around 30 years old i guess. Honestly thats the only guy i've had so much fun talking with outside family/cousins. I was finally able to tell someone about what i like to do, even at the age of 11 i was really interested in computer related stuff, and he listened, he gave me tips, ETC. I saw him again at the age of 12 and a half, once again talked with hi alot and told them i installed android X86 on a HP laptop and didn't know what to do because no one could open the bios, ETC ETC.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : stasp via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheBlindSaiyan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Deucalion via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : datajake1999 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : stasp via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : stasp via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : raven via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : raven via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ManFromTheDark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wing of eternity via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ManFromTheDark via Audiogames-reflector