Re: What do you think about the Corona virus conspiracy theories?

92,
camlorn, I had no idea you had it that badly, and I am sorry for that. However, I responded to your earlier post the way I did because you personally attack me when you insinuated that I was failing my own daughter. that is something I take very personally, and you ought have known that this would be the case. I totally get that you need the government benefits, and yours is a situation which those were certainly meant to help out with, I get that. The benefits are, quite literally, the only income my family has right now because of this damned virus., so in some ways I get it. You can't expect though that someone is going to go from steady employment to no job at all and take it lightly. So, you'll pardon me if I am a little pissed off right now. We're also coming into a part of the year where I would have had a ton of shows, but thanks to paranoia I can't get that income. So, again, you understand why I am coming across the way I am. I don't blame anyone here, especially you, for it. however, I will not give up any more of my personal rights over this virus. I am sorry, but I've already sacrificed enough, and will go no further.
Again,camlorn, I apologize for how I responded earlier. However, that's what you get wwhen you attack me personally and attempt to psycho-analyze me without considering that you might be crossing a line or two. I hope we understand each other now.