Re: What do you think about the Corona virus conspiracy theories?

96, if you understand the ideals of Marx than you will get what folks like us stand against. We have history to tell us where that failed. We would also stand against that which folks like Hitler promoted, and still do try to push nowadays as well. I personally stand by America's constitution, and many things that the leftists would seek to bring about in this country are totally against that. Many of the types of restrictions placed upon us during this so-called pandemic are also against our constitution. Our governor here in Pennsylvania violated that in at least three different ways, and has been called to account for it. That's what happens when one goes on a power trip like that.