Re: A long time coming --- Manamon copyright infringement report

LordLundin wrote:

Everybody's rage made me laugh - and that's all that matters.

That sounds quite psychopathic. I never understood the point of trolling tbh, I don't think it's funny to say something to deliberately stir shit. It's even less funny to stir shit about a topic which you know has fire associated with it already.

Laugh at me all you like, tell me I can't take a joke or whatever. But this forum's difficulty in deciding exactly what to do with the copyright situation is a serious matter, and now is definitely not the time to get people fired up for your own amusement. Not unless you want to be thought of as selfish, and chip away at your chances of being taken seriously. Since you have the time to enrage people and giggle for a few minutes about it, why not use some of that time to provide intelligent input on what could actually get us a real claim against the site and how to avoid that situation?

Thus far, the only posts you have made here either illustrate your amusement at people's reactions, or VGStorm for not crediting Nintendo for the inspiration behind manuman. You have yet to make counterarguments and turn this into a discussion of actual benefit. Then again, maybe you don't actually care about the discussion or what others will take from your posts. I wouldn't know.