Re: A long time coming --- Manamon copyright infringement report

Apart from all that, and regardless of whether this post was a troll (or even had the sense of a troll), I always wanted to say this and had finally the opportunity: LordLundin, you're imo one of the most negative people I've ever known about. I don't know why and what your circumstances are, but I sense your negativity in your posts and in the way you interact with people, I see you tend to be offensive. What did surprise me here is that you're (as you've put in your profile) from Sweden, which is considered one of the happiest countries in the world.
This is not a specific response for your post, rather it's my honest observation on your personality as a whole. So wake up. If you have problems, there are yours and not ours, go dump the hell out of them somwhere else.