Re: What do you think about the Corona virus conspiracy theories?

@237: If you are anything but white, your chances of actually being arrested and "disappearing" go up in the US. For example, someone like me can't go outside and shout such things.

In the US we have a way of ignoring what should be dubbed as terrorism--because it's domestic and conducted by white people.

As an example of how much fear we actually live in, two incidents come to mind. First, there was an airshow that I was unaware of a year or so ago. I'm sitting outside listening to a book and I suddenly heard fighter jets scream overhead. My first instinct was to seek shelter because I thought the administration was going to bomb my building. Judging by this administration's extremism towards Muslims, I wouldn't say this is far from the truth. We literally have a radical in the White House.

The second incident happened when some vans started pulling up to a building across the breezeway from mine. I would hear drilling and things of that sort throughout the night. My suspicion for the longest time was that NSA was either creating a safe house or listening post.

This stemmed from the days and weeks and years just after 9/11 when there would be black SUV's parked outside the Mosque I used to attend all those years ago when I was Muslim. We had even seen people taking pictures of the worship center.

So the government threat (for those who are colored and against those groups of people which the US has a vandeta) is definitely real.