Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

Nods not a problem. Breeding these is a bitch, or it can be. I've spent 4 hours trying to get a good breed before. Luckily that's the exception and not the rule, but I figured I'd at least offer since I'd already done the work. I have a file starting right after the first stadium is beaten, and it's got a collection of either favorites or things that looked interesting. I've even got your old speed team from so, so long ago. I've since made better breeds of some of them, but they're still there.
And, I think I'm gonna try an ice run at some point. I've got Submenno, Arctana, Snowmonno, Maustadon, Penguilum, and Deciced. I see you had Frenrir in there somewhere on a potential ice team in an older message, but, eh, I think I like Submenno a little better. I think it gets better moves, or at least more accurate ones, anyway.