Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

I didn't think the dragon one would be quite so bad, actually, but I'm glad you got through it anyway.

If I do my team, I won't bother exporting and importing, I'll just start from scratch. Ruckroom, Skelitten, Helpup, Miasmouse and the pig can be gotten pretty early overall. It's only Flounger that takes awhile. Unless someone wants to send me a random Flounger early on so I can breed it sooner. lol