Re: Discussion of the 2020 American Federal Election

Also, let's not forget that during the onset of this virus, the democrats were wasting precious time with a baseless impeachment hearing when they too could have been helping to deal with the pandemic that many of them say that Trump downplayed. That fact has not gone unnoticed by many, including those who would normally vote for the democratic party.

Both of you who answered my question from earlier, thanks for indulging my curiosity and for sharing your ideas. I have to say that a lot of what I saw in those posts would have been good measures to have taken. Again, just thought it would be interesting to see what ideas may have been out there.