Re: Corona Virus: is it the beginning of the end?

Have to side with Jayde on this one, and assault has the right of it too. Here in USA, we have a meltimg pot of peoples and nationalities, so when you call it the China virus, people qho hear it, the next time they see an asian will wonder if they just happen to be from China and become defensive, and trust me there are a lot of asians around here.

On a related note, china definitely got problems, but so does everywhere else. We shouldn't be trying to pick the speck out of others eyes without taking care of the plank in our own first. Finally, as an American, I think its ok to be pro America, even in light of the stupid stuff she's done, because America is my gmhome, just as my parents are my parents, and as surely as bad things have come from both, there has been some good as well.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Turkce_Rap via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kjsisco via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector