Re: Still don't want to wear masks?

Blue-Eyed Demon, it's on you to prove that Trump had a good reason for doing what he did. I feel like I'm repeating myself...but that's because I am. I asked this before, and you gleefully raced off in a new direction.

I can't believe I'm having to say this, but things like gun violence, car accidents and other ways that people die in greater numbers than Covid-19 are...well, bro, they're not contagious. I've never gotten someone to get into a car accident by touching a surface and contaminating it with car-accident germs after I was in a minor fender-bender.
The reasonpeople are flipping about Covid-19 is because it's fucking contagious. Do you seriously want to go on making arguments in bad faith? If so, I'll seriously go on stomping them.

You can't claim agenda as the exclusive property of the left when you clearly have one yourself, by the way. It's clear you're right of center, and will imply and suggest anything in order to make the left look bad, even in the absence of credible evidence.

Joe Biden has claimed that the corona vaccine will be "free for all Americans". That's a pretty unambiguous statement. Now, you can disbelieve that if you want to I suppose, but on what basis do you disbelieve?
Also, do you think Trump is going to somehow force big pharma to give out a vaccine for free? If anyone is going to do what you're claiming the left will do, it's actually Trump. It's Trump who cares more about big business, after all. It's Trump who's trying to strip protections from people with pre-existing conditions (yeah, Covid's going to count for many of those people). It's Trump who is trying to kill the Affordable Care Act. This will make it harder and, in the end, more expensive for your average American to access health care they can afford. But the dude who paid no taxes in ten of the last fifteen years says that's okay. Just think about this.
In all honesty, it is possible that whoever's in power, they'll let big pharma start gouging consumers. Okay, sure. So why exactly are you criticizing the left for this problem when absolutely anyone might fall afoul of it?

See, your arguments sound cogent when all one does is gulp...but the problem is, I taste what I chew, metaphorically speaking. When I taste a lie, I call it for what it is. What I see here aren't necessarily lies, but they're clearly questions meant to prove that the left is somehow complicit in all this, when there is absolutely no evidence of it. You have a ton to prove, and no way to do it.

Folks, my advice here is to just dismiss this the way we did to Accman at his worst.

P.s.: Overuse of hand sanitizer can be a bad thing. No argument there. But modest use of hand sanitizer is actually especially effective against coronaviruses of all kinds because of the way they're built. Look it up. I don't overuse hand sanitizer, myself; I just don't let many people in my home, and I wash my hands regularly (not obsessively). I wear masks in public places because it's the right thing to do, and keeps everybody safe.
Also, about masks, a point Liam made is a good one. Trump's real shame here isn't so much his -catching the virus. His shame is that he had it and knew about it and deliberately chose over and over to endanger those around him, while lying about it to the public. Trump is on the hook more for endangering other people than for catching the virus himself. But then, with two hundred and ten thousand dead, we should've already known that...