Re: your opinion on china

Let me try and understand something here.
The reason that China won't recognize Taiwan as its own country is because of some sort of blockade? For strategic purposes? It somehow weakens China to accept that Taiwan is now essentially its own country with its own diverging culture?
Same goes for Hong Kong. If parts of the former country of China want to leave, or be independent, why not let them?

I also have a bit of a problem with some of the points you raise in post 28. I am not at all a fan of doctoring information, such as that about, for instance, Tiananmen Square and what happened there. Thus, if unifying China means putting up one narrative that isn't necessarily true, I don't think that's necessarily a good thing. After all, who does it benefit? Because it seems to me that this kind of thinking can be used over and over again to cover up the mistakes of those in power, and that's something I'm really, really not okay with.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : 拓海 via Audiogames-reflector
[...]
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : electro via Audiogames-reflector