Re: prepaid vs postpaid cell phone plans?

Well for internet or phone  bills, they really don't have much impact if any on credit. In fact they are harmful, as the hard pull drops your credit score, and phone or internet companies won't report your payments to the buros. Postpaid seems like a lose lose situation to me now I think about it. The contracts that lock you in, the overpriced unlimited plans, if you don't use much data and don't need unlimited. But the home internet I linked sounds really cool though. I signed up as soon as I discovered I could get it, and can't wait to ditch my capped, slow and worthless overpriced DSL.
For building credit, a secured card, and having several credit cards you use each month appears to work alot better.