Re: Help With Lunimals

Post 3 doesn't have dingos... LOL Dingos don't eat mice or rabbets, I haven't put them with the others though.
I just ended up hatching a ton of birds, getting some hocks, let the hocks eat the birds till there was 15 hocks (had to buy lots of birds) and ended up buying the 30 birds.
I finished the game and I'm not sure what they mean by the last creature needing to eat a lot, I gave him about 80 rabbets and he went for my cats instead yikes Do cats really taste better than rabbets? I had loads of cats as well as dingos, so I really didn't notice the last creature was there.
There is a bug though, you can't remove rocks!
If you wish to have turtles then a little later wish to move to the ps, you can't remove rocks to lower the algai

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : frastlin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : frastlin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : frastlin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Damascena via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : frastlin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : frastlin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Damascena via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector