Re: Help With Lunimals

I know why Damascena couldn't find Lunimals in the game list.  The game list appears to be in alphabetical order, but it actually is not.  I imagine some time in the past it was meant to be, so the first hundred or so are in alphabetical order, but then you get games randomly tossed in after that.  The list probably should be sorted to prevent this type of confusion, because I have also spent time staring at the list wondering how I can't find some specific game in the list, only to realize that it is down below the section that is alphabetized.

Dark I agree, I am almost certain the game's main menu explains what each animal's eating habits are.  I haven't played in a long time though, so I wouldn't bet my life on it.  big_smile

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : frastlin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Damascena via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : frastlin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : frastlin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Damascena via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector