Re: DeadFright - A Survival Horror Audio Game (DEMO)

@Nyanchan, for me the Kickstarter says sixteen thousand one hundred pounds as the standard goal, equivalent to twenty one thousand dollars, since obviously the currency is localised to Britain, and then twenty one thousand pounds as the stretch goal, which would be twenty five thousand dollars.

The way Kickstarter usually works, is there is a standard pledge amount which is the goal which needs to be reached to insure that the project happens, , and then an additional stretch goal for  things the project might achieve if there is a larger pledge amount, in this case that would be the tts localisation.

At this point I'm more concerned myself that the basic goal will be reached at all, since as I said, Kickstarters don't have a great history at audiogames development, since there just isn't that sort of money within the community, and not generally the required interest outside it, but if this proves a rare exception, that would be awesome.

I just hope there are plans for the game to go ahead even if the Kickstarter does not work out, since it would be the shame to see this go the way of three monkeys, the graill to the thief sequels etc.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : k0rt4 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : k0rt4 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLuceus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLuceus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : gregsteel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : djsenter via Audiogames-reflector