Re: intro

Ah, well we'll have to have a low vision games discussion at some point sinse generally speaking the db is audio only as I said, though I personally still do a lot of visual stuff, though sinse mainstream games went annoying and 3D not as much (I do still love my Snes though).

The db is pretty huge, and there's lots to see, any questions pleased ask.