Re: Manamon 2 - Trade and Battle Lobby

Hey folks, I'm looking for a trading partner. I've got a grass starter but am looking for the other two as well as needing to trade Aperishian, Sheepit, Bearran, Grimident, and Venomander. Maybe some others, I'm not sure. Anyway, I'm in the boondocks so hope my internet will be up to the challenge. I'm available every evening after 9:30 EST. Due to my play style, I'm up to the Baron Byron fight with all possible Manamon and equipment as well as around 100K I could spend to get something to send over as a gift if necessary. Here's hoping for some successful trades.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : phoenix1991 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : phoenix1991 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mazen via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : star fire via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mazen via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindblood92 via Audiogames-reflector