Re: Manamon 2 - Trade and Battle Lobby

Hay Blindblood92, that sounds good.
Looking at your previous trade request, I can actually field it, as I have the other starters.
The two Manamon I need to trade back and forth just happen to be Grimident and Venomander as well, so this'll work out good for both of us.
I'll try and have the other starters bread by tonight.
See you in the trading room!
Later!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mazen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : star fire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mazen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindblood92 via Audiogames-reflector