a little problem with microsoft teams

hi all. So I've got a bit of a problem when using microsoft teams. the program works fine, but whenever I press windows d to go to the desktop, and when I alt tab back into the window, it seems that it has become completely inaccesseble. nvda doesn't give any feedback when I press tab or use the aro keys. but I've been toald by a sighted person that the cursur moves around on the screen. is this a problem with the software, or is it with nvda or something?