Re: a little problem with microsoft teams

That happens to me, too. As omer said, the alt+space trick works, although I usually have to actually select something, like maximize.
The way I've avoided having to deal with this is by just giving Microsoft Teams it's very own virtual desktop. If you have windows 10, you can switch between desktops using windows+control+left/right arrow keys. You can also reach a list of all the desktops using windows+tab.
So, I just open Microsoft Teams on, say, the third desktop, and open everything else on the other two. That way, I never have to alt+tab away from teams; I just press control+windows+left arrow.