Re: dealing with procrastination

do you guys know what goethe said?
I always think of it those days.
"“I hate everything that merely instructs me without augmenting or directly invigorating my activity”  (goethe)
that shows my sentiment twords homeworks and school in general. I dk exactely how schools in the U.S are, but here in romania I ashure you they are much wors. Of course there are times when teachers don't give homework that can help us for our final exam, but rather only for the hell of it. Because yeah, hell why not.
@kamelorn was right in a sence and the qwowt that I posted before shows how enjoyment is a part of it, but here come a fiew problems.
The teachers can't deviate from thir strict curreculum for the final exam/bacalureat as we call it here. But why do we have so many tests, if we all ready got a final exam from everything that we did in highschool combined?
Of course, teachers test us periodicly not really because they want to know how we fare. no! They know by this point what we know. But they are doing it just to give us grades. Here yo have them by number from 1 to 10 10 being the best.
You need to have as many grades in a year according to how many hours you have . For example if you have 4 hours of math per week you get 5 tests in a semester+ a kind of thesis that is from the entire semester.
Of course at the end when you are in the 12th class you have the final exam from everything.
In a way it is like this it gets pointless , the only consolation I found is university, and that only froma fiew people.
as long as the qwote from Goethe won't be hard ,  we don't have a chance.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mechaSkyGuardian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mechaSkyGuardian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mechaSkyGuardian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wing of eternity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wing of eternity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : amir tajik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mechaSkyGuardian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mechaSkyGuardian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kjsisco via Audiogames-reflector